Karma- An example

When,


Shri Ram says- Sugriva! You do not worry. Go! Fight with Bali, I will kill Bali.
Sugriva argues that you will kill, and I will fight? When you will kill, you should fight too!
See, Bhagwan does everything by himself, but the Jeeva has to make efforts.
When Sugriva went, he was beaten and Bhagwan kept watching. Why not killed Bali? He said- I couldn't recognize, who was Sugriva, who was Bali?
Sugriva said- Even a mother recognizes her twins, you are Bhagwan, but still do not recognize? Bali is king, he is strong, he wears royal robes. I am a poor man, I have neither to eat nor to wear. You didn't recognize me?
Ram ji says- Sugriva! I do not look from outside, I see from within. Both of you were the same from within. The same anger, the same malice, the same ego.
Wait! I will make some arrangements for your identification. Lakshman! Go! bring "Gaja-mukta" flowers, I will make their garland and will wear Sugriva.
Note, Gaja signifies ego, Gaja-mukta means to be free from ego. Quit your cleverness, fold your hands, surrender your intellect, kneel down, first accept "defeat". Then there will be victory.
Sugriva wore the garland, accepted the defeat, gave up his anger, became an instrument in Bhagwan's hands, and again went to challenge Bali. Bali came, he raised the mace, but could not hit, Bhagwan knocked Bali in a single arrow.
Bhagwan killed Bali from behind the tree. "Karma" is the tree, Bhagwan kills only under the guise of karma.
Bali called Angad, and put him at Bhagwan's feet. Bhagwan adopted Angad.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Tenth Incarnation of Lord Vishnu- KALKI

Nalanda University: A Rebirth of Knowledge and Heritage

The Legend of Kakanamath Temple: Built by Ghosts in One Night