Radha Krishan-The Meaning of Love

RADHA KRISHAN- The Meaning of Love

They are here to make us learn what exactly the word LOVE means.. when ever you see  their image or here their name only one thing comes into our mind is LOVE.

 Their story is an example and a lesson to us which makes us understand and agree about how we have to be with others or be lovedones.

I was always passionate towards Lord Krishna's devotion🙏.  Were ever I was wondering, when ever I required an assistance he was and he is with me as a soul . 

And when I first time heard RadhaKishan story.. I fell in love by it and yes LOVE is not about  being a boy &girl together, it can happen with anything and to me my first love was their story . Radha Krishna's devotion is not just worshiping them it's about being them..
Jai radhakrishna..


  


Artwork: canvas board
Paint:Acrylic painting
Colour:Red, blue, Green Yellow and black

  


Comments

  1. Radha krsna ... their souls are the same . Beautifully explained about their connection... their love is beyond our imagination.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Tenth Incarnation of Lord Vishnu- KALKI

Nalanda University: A Rebirth of Knowledge and Heritage

The Legend of Kakanamath Temple: Built by Ghosts in One Night