Panduranga Vittala


You call him Panduranga or Vittala or Krishna he is the all one. 

" Vitthala Hari Vitthala
Panduranga Vitthaley Hari Narayana
Purandara Vitthaley Hari Narayana
Hari Narayana, Jaya Narayana"

The Sloka - We chant to pray him, to make his presence. When I restarted my art work, I decided to start with a beautiful art.  Then Khaana ( Lord Krishna)  is the only one I always see beautiful. I took my Canvas , colors, Pens, and took and model art to see which would look more truthful. Suddenly my mind have come with this chant - That means Panduranga (Lord Vittala) want me paint him as my beautiful art. that's how I made this. 

 This art gives you the devotees travelling towards Panduranga with full of devotion and truthfulness in their heart. 

 Art made on: White canvas of 25cm X 30cm board
Colors: Black mixed with dark brown, yellow and red ( Oil Pastels)



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Tenth Incarnation of Lord Vishnu- KALKI

Nalanda University: A Rebirth of Knowledge and Heritage

The Legend of Kakanamath Temple: Built by Ghosts in One Night